Friday, March 4, 2011

Hi!

Hellooo world!

Feels like I had just awaken from a looonnnggg sleep and in my sleep, I dreamt that I was in a sweetland full of sweet things. There were cakes, biscuits, toffees and many other sweet stuff. Was I really sleeping?

For the last several weeks (or has it been months?), I have not been updating my blogs. I have no idea to write, feeling a bit depressed, tied up to my academic work and entangled with an emotional roller coaster. I have tried again and again to write, but no proper sentences could be formed. Now I am trying again and hopefully, words and sentences will continue to flow, continuously...

I have been receiving orders and yes, I HAVE been baking. To my joy, I even fulfilled an order for a wedding gift, which photo of the cake, I forgot to snap. I have requested the lady who ordered the cake to snap some photos for me, but I have yet to see them.

Although I did take photos of the other sweet stuff I made, I will have to post the photos later. You see, it is the school holiday and the house is conquered by the 6 kids at home including the pc.

I know I must upload the photos as many have asked to see 'samples' of my work. Thank you sisters, for your support and I apologize for my slow progress in posting the photos and yes, I owe you new recipes.