Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Some bakes and cakes in August 2011

I have been neglecting my blogs lately. The reason for this is that I have no time and no idea of what to write. What I did do lots during Ramadhan was baking. I didn't snap photos of all my bakes, biasa la, lupa...

Here are some bakes and cakes in August 2011.

Umairah's birthday was on 13th August.

HubDub's birthday was on the 16th of August.

Angry birds cupcakes, works of Alya.

For a birthday girl.

Can't remember who these cupcakes were for *%!@#


Brownies and Oreo Cheesecake ordered by Aniqah.

Marble Baked Cheesecake for Bee Ee.

Red Velvet for Kak Umi.


Almond Carrot Cake for Cik Rosni. Thank you for the repeat order.

Muffins for mak. Brownies for Kak Zah (Jab Pembangunan). Thank you Kak Zah for the repeat order.

Some of the goodies brought back to Shah Alam.

This Ramadhan, it is the first time that I took orders for Raya cookies. I managed to deliver about 30 boxes. 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!